Digital Imaging-FS107: Photoshop

Semester 2

Final Grade: A

Content includes:
1 Final Movie Poster, as part of our final.

5 Assignments, comprehesive pieces for the class.
3 Practice pieces required during class.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Tournament Saga: Movie Poster


Final project. Of the 4 big final pieces for this semester it was the easiest one of all and got the biggest praise.
I guess less is more.
I previously made a version for myself for my Tournament site but there is no comparison between the 2. If you would like to view the comparison, you can see them on my site at:
http://kkmsgdp1t.blogspot.com/
I loved this piece so much I had a massive, actual poster-size piece printed out so I could display it at home. It's now hanging on our wall over our treadmill, inciiting power, motivation, and encouragment daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment