Digital Imaging-FS107: Photoshop

Semester 2

Final Grade: A

Content includes:
1 Final Movie Poster, as part of our final.

5 Assignments, comprehesive pieces for the class.
3 Practice pieces required during class.

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Masked Bomber


This assignment is about layers and editing a picture by layers. Each line, shadow, highlight, and background color all have their own layer which allowed me to manipulate and adjust the transparencies individually.
This was also the first assignment our instructor had us start with a Macintosh digital drawing tablet. Once I got one that worked I was sold. My wife Donna has always wanted one of these. I can't wait to show it to her.
The Mask has always been a favorite of mine. He was inspired by the skull image the instructor used in his example.

No comments:

Post a Comment